2024.05.24 (금)

Feel the Rhythm of Korea - SEOUL2
  • 해당된 기사를 공유합니다

Feel the Rhythm of Korea - SEOUL2

• 편집부
  • 등록 2021.09.15 04:27
  • 조회수 437

Combining two representations of Korea, Seoul’s old school streets with a hip-hop version of the Korean folk song "Arirang." As the most famous Korean folk song, "Arirang" has been passed down by word of mouth and recreated. From Jongno, through Dongdaemun Gate and Namdaemun Gate, all the way to Hwanghak-dong, discover the hidden places and people that are the treasure of modern Seoul. *Lyrics added separately "한국의 대표적인 민요 아리랑을 재해석한 힙합음악과 함께 서울의 올드스쿨을 소개한다. 아리랑은 구전으로 전승되고 재창조되어 다양한 형태로 발전했으며, 한국뿐만 아니라 해외에도 널리 퍼져있는 민요이다. 종로를 중심으로 동대문과 남대문, 황학동까지, 도시적이고 현대적일 것만 같은 서울 속에 숨겨진 보물 같은 장소들과 사람들을 만나보자. *가사별첨 The original song will be released on various music channels on September 17th. 본 오리지널 음원은 9월17일 각종 음원 채널에서 만나보실 수 있습니다. PASS (Seoul) (Prod. GroovyRoom) – GEMINI Oh ah I’mma cross over the pass in the grey city After getting out of the system Oh ah the repeating algorithm is no way But somehow The cold city will obviously change me Going higher Never changing form We winning Keep it clean The air is different here Keep moving forward even when my feet want to stop Climbing over the last wall It’s already dawn Us in this city Watching the lights We’ll go blind I got 2020 vision Everything is my illusion I got 2020 vision Everything is my illusion Ah Rariyo Crossing over Arirang pass Ah Rariyo Crossing over Arirang pass Oh ah nothing’s decided just run keep runnin’ Even if it’s the end Keep going as if it isn’t Oh ah looking up to the pass, I’m changing Keep running even when I’m out of breath to cross over the pass Ah Rariyo Crossing over Arirang pass Ah Rariyo Crossing over Arirang pass I got 2020 vision Everything is my illusion I got 2020 vision Everything is my illusion I got 2020 vision Everything is my illusion I got 2020 vision